Saturday 15 June 2013

Applicant: Pixiepoo

Saturday 15 June 2013
Hi, I am Christy/ Pixiepoo! In 2009 I discovered Blythe while browsing photography on flickr. I was so impressed by how much emotion the doll could express through photographs. Even though she was just a doll...she was different- more alive than any other doll I had ever seen. After a few years of obsessing I finally caved and got my first doll in 2011. We have had a love affair ever since. Blythe is my passion! I daydream about future Pixiepoo customs I want to create. I love giving them plastic souls and creating special stories for each one.

Past work

Sweetie Pixy Pie Rue's Mismatched Chips Cloudy Windy Day

Ideas for the Traveler

I have a few inspiration directions I would like to go if chosen:

* 1950's Rockabilly
* Yellow Daisies
* Purple Panda

No comments :

Post a Comment